New players who are bingo beginners often bite off more than they can chew and end up losing more money than they can afford. Here are some tips that can help you make sure you avoid such pitfalls while playing online bingo.
The most important rule for a new bingo player is to pick the right online bingo site. For this you will have to do your research and see if the site is reliable and comes well recommended. Checking bingo site reviews written by bingo players is a good way to get information on this subject.
Do not fall for the big number bonuses – when you are signing up at an online bingo site. Remember that each bonus comes with wagering requirements and play through conditions which you have to meet in order to withdraw your bonus.
Bingo Terms and Conditions
New players should never sign up at an online bingo site without checking the bonus terms and conditions thoroughly. You can even contact the site's customer care support staff to help you with your queries, if you are not able to find the information on the site.
Some bingo sites offer free trial packages where you get access to the site for free for a few days or hours. Other sites offer no deposit bingo bonuses; such options allow new players to check the site out without making a big deposit.
• Once you have decided to sign up with a site, you will have to make a deposit. Here are some tips to help you manage this safely.
• Ensure that you have chosen a reliable online site with a good reputation for making timely payouts.
• Learn about the terms and conditions and wagering requirements to withdraw your bonus and winnings at the online bingo site that you are considering signing up at.
• Be aware of the withdrawal limits, processing time and payment methods available.
• Enter your correct banking and personal information like your name, phone number and address.
• Pick the best deposit and withdrawal method suited to you where you will incur minimal transfer fees and can receive the funds as soon as possible.
• As far as possible try to avoid using your credit card to make deposits as this will allow you to keep your credit card details private. You can opt to use wire transfers if you do not mind the fees.
• Use a fake name as your chat ID and player ID
• Be on the look-out for scam artists posing as bingo players
• Do not give out your personal information to anyone in a bingo chat room
• Do not give out your player account or personal information to the chat host
• Do not use the bingo chat room as a forum to conduct business deals
• Beware of other bingo players who ask for your personal information
• Beware or exciting offers and bingo tricks that players will try and rope you into paying for.